1. We’re visionary
- We want to see rewilding flourishing across Britain – reconnecting us with the natural world, sustaining communities and tackling the climate emergency and the extinction crisis.
- We encourage a wide diversity of views and new, creative thinking because we can all play a role in building a better world.
2. We’re inspiring
- We believe a world where we live alongside wild nature is possible, if only we chose to make it happen.
- We encourage people to take action towards a hopeful, positive future for our planet that matches the scale of the challenges we face
3. We’re pioneering
- We’re first movers who champion bold, concrete action now.
- We love to explore innovative and new solutions in this ever-changing world.
4. We’re collaborative
- We work in partnership with others, catalysing networks of enthusiasts because we all have a role in building a better future for people, nature and climate.
- We embrace the connection of people to the land and sea because if nature thrives, we all thrive.
5. We’re credible
- We are always guided by the best available scientific evidence and technical expertise.
- We use real life experiences and stories to support and inform our approach