The Rewilding Britain comms team is small and part-time while the charity is in its early days. As we grow and develop, we'll try to post useful news and articles, and entertaining and informative guest opinions.
- 22 Jul 2020 - Introducing our new Rewilding Network
We are working to launch a new network to upscale rewilding across Britain. Sara King, our new network develop manager, reveals more.
- 22 Jul 2020 - New network to spearhead rapid rewilding across Britain
A new project spearheading rapid and massively upscaled rewilding will be launched by Rewilding Britain later this year, to tackle the nature…
- 14 Jul 2020 - Rewilding Britain in Five Years
Rewilding Britain turns five! Here’s a snapshot of our key achievements and influences so far.
- 30 Jun 2020 - 8 Key messages from the Rewilding the Sea Conference
What we want to share from 2020’s Rewilding the Sea Conference (the best bits).
- 30 Jun 2020 - Public consultation on UK Government’s Environmental Land Management scheme
Submit your views and support the inclusion of rewilding as a key option in the new scheme
- 17 Jun 2020 - Beaver culling in Scotland: what's the issue?
Concern is mounting that beaver culling in Tayside, Scotland threatens the viable population. Here's our digested read of the issue.
- 08 Jun 2020 - The Agriculture Bill: Rewilding Britain’s recommendations for government
This week, the Government’s new Agriculture Bill will get its second reading in the House of Lords. Here’s how we are influencing the Lords ahead…
- 26 May 2020 - Aspen and eagles
A former royal ordnance factory close to Glasgow airport might be an unlikely setting for a new rewilding project, but that is all about to change.…
- 21 May 2020 - Beavers: getting ready to make a return from extinction
After centuries of absence, beavers are set to return to the Norfolk countryside this spring thanks to the pioneering work of Wild Ken Hill.
- 11 May 2020 - The relationship between rewilding and natural capital
These two great leaps in conservation thinking will help us face the environmental and social challenges of the 21st century argues Jonathan…