The Rewilding Britain comms team is small and part-time while the charity is in its early days. As we grow and develop, we'll try to post useful news and articles, and entertaining and informative guest opinions.
- 21 May 2020 - Beavers: getting ready to make a return from extinction
After centuries of absence, beavers are set to return to the Norfolk countryside this spring thanks to the pioneering work of Wild Ken Hill.
- 11 May 2020 - The relationship between rewilding and natural capital
These two great leaps in conservation thinking will help us face the environmental and social challenges of the 21st century argues Jonathan…
- 07 May 2020 - The Langholm Moor Community Buyout: tackling climate change, ecological restoration and community regeneration
In the South of Scotland the community of Langholm is preparing for one of the most ambitious plans of a generation.
- 19 Mar 2020 - Funding for nature: our view
A new Nature for Climate Fund is a step in the right direction from the UK Government - but we need so much more
- 13 Mar 2020 - Rewilding to enable natural flood management
If we can rewild river catchments and floodplains, we can ease some of the severity of flooding across Britain
- 16 Jan 2020 - Agriculture Bill promises welcome reform
New Agriculture Bill is one of the most important environmental reforms for many years
- 18 May 2018 - Learning to live with lynx
The lynx reintroduction debate is about people and shared understanding. So we need balanced, factual information, as presented by a striking…
- 18 May 2018 - Inspirational reading for spring-summer
Wilding is a powerful and deeply personal account of how the Knepp Estate became a rewilding success story – there’s also something special for…
- 17 May 2018 - Give your stamp of approval
New Royal Mail stamps celebrate successful species reintroductions
- 16 Jan 2018 - 25-year environment plan – is this a turning point for rewilding?
Green Brexit initiative could lead to the rise of self-sustaining, nature-based economies that work for people and nature